The complete roundup of Whole30 compliant Aldi groceries! Here you’ll find all the pantry essentials, meat and seafood, emergency food, and anything else you could need to rock your Whole30, complete with photos and prices!
There are two things you need when you shop at Aldi:
- A quarter for a shopping cart. Don’t worry, you get the quarter back when you return the cart!
*Pro-tip: Don’t take the quarter back and leave the cart for the next person. You never know if they forgot their quarter or what, but it’s just a nice thing to do.
- You also need your own reusable bags or boxes to put the groceries in. Bags are available for purchase at checkout if you forget!
Personally, I’m new-ish to shopping at Aldi, but I’ve been thrilled that the store totally lives up to its reputation. The quality of the products I find there is great, and it’s all at prices lower than the other stores in my area.
If there’s one thing that doesn’t thrill me about Aldi, it’s that they tend to use a lot of plastic in their packaging. There are a lot of single-use items.
I try to avoid those for day-to-day use, but I recognize that they can serve a useful purpose, like for traveling or busy seasons.
Whole30 Aldi Grocery Guide
Okay, here we go! All the Whole30 compliant goodies you can get at Aldi, complete with the price of each item. Now just remember to always check your ingredients label, because things can change from time to time.
Meat, Seafood & Eggs
Just as a friendly reminder, ALL meat, seafood, and eggs are compliant, so long as nothing non-compliant is added.
So yes, the 69 cent eggs are absolutely perfect and 100% compliant! Nothing has to be organic, grass fed, or perfect.
- Large Eggs: $.69 per dozen. Make a delicious Whole30 compliant Egg Salad!
- Prosciutto: $2.69. Use it to make my Prosciutto Egg Cups in the air fryer or oven!
- Sugar Free Bacon: $4.89. I think this would be wonderful for Bacon Cheeseburger “Nachos.”
- Frozen Shrimp: $5.49. Use this shrimp for a super quick dinner of Zucchini Shrimp Fra Diavolo.
- Wild Pink Salmon: $3.99. Use it to make my Blackened Salmon recipe.
- Tilapia: $5.99
- Organic Ground Beef: $5.69. You can make Mini Burger Bites!
- Chicken Drumsticks: $.99/lb.
- Grass Fed Strip Steaks: $9.99/lb. Strips are a great option to make Asian Steak & Asparagus Kebabs.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Sides: $6.79/lb. This is the salmon I buy to make my famous Bruschetta Salmon recipe.
All the groceries you need to keep on hand in your pantry to make a fabulous Whole30 meal. I have to admit, Aldi really shines in this department!
- Simply Nature Extra Virgin Olive Oil: $4.99. Make my Avocado Green Goddess Dressing.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: $3.85
- Priano Assorted Vinegars: $1.99
- Carlini Ghee: $6.49
- Simply Nature Organic Coconut Oil: $4.49, on sale for $3.99
- Carlini Olive Oil: $2.49
- Premium Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil: $7.99
- Burman’s Hot Sauce: $1.99. I love spicy foods, and this hot sauce is wonderful in my Buffalo Chicken Casserole!
- Deutsche Sauerkraut: $1.69. I like to use this in my German Pork Chops recipe.
- Organic Double Fire Roasted Salsa: $1.99
- Burman’s Yellow Mustard: $.46. The perfect topping for hot dogs!
- Chef’s Beef Broth: $1.19. Used in my Chili Stuffed Potato Skins.
- Chia Seeds: $1.95. Use these magical seeds to make my Mango Chia Pudding!
- Raw Mixed Nuts
- Roasted & Unsalted Pistachios: $4.49, on sale for $3.99.
- Stonemill Spices: $.95
- Stonemill Everything Bagel Seasoning: $1.95
- Simply Nature Organic Spices: $1.95
- Basil Stir-in Paste: $2.79
- Stonemill Chicken Seasoning: $.79.
- Stonemill Stir-In Paste, Carolina Reaper, Harissa, Yellow Habanero, Green Jalapeño.
Emergency, Snacks, and Travel
I was impressed by all the goodies I found at Aldi for traveling, snacking, and emergencies!
- Stryve Biltong in Original and Hatch Green Chile
- Tio Soup (This is Whole30 Approved!): $3.95
- Pearls Olives to Go!: $3.29
- Guacamole: $2.99
- Unsweetened Applesauce Cups: $1.19
- Simply Nature Organic Fruit Squeezies: $1.75
- Little Journey Fruit Puree: $.79. It takes some getting used to, but baby food pouches are a great traveling food!
- Southern Grove Almonds and Almonds & Walnut packs: $3.29
Fruits & Veggies
There are sooooo many fruits and vegetables available at Aldi, and they’re ALL Whole30 compliant!
I like that their produce varies depending on the season, but they always seem to have the staples I love as well as a great selection of organic produce.
- Mini Bagged Avocados: $2.79. Make my Mango Guacamole!
- Bagged Sweet Potatoes: $2.29. I’ll be whipping up a batch of my Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries asap!
- Plantains: $.39. Use them to make my Plantain & Barbacoa Sliders.
- Medjool Dates: $4.99
- Organic Arugula and Spinach Mix: $1.89.
- Artisan Lettuce: $2.39. I’ve got loads of salad recipes you can make!
- Portabella Mushroom Caps: $1.79.
- Zucchini & Summer Squash: $1.25. One of my favorite side dishes EVER is zucchini in my air fryer.
- Zespri Kiwis: $2.89. I love these golden kiwis and I was SO excited to see them at Aldi! Check out the Instagram exclusive recipe I shared, featuring these kiwis (I also use them in my Paleo kiwi smoothie).
- Bags of Lemons: $2.29
- Strawberries: $1.69
- Organic Peaches: $3.99. Use them to make a Peaches and Cream Mocktail!
- Frozen Broccoli: $.89
- Organic Frozen Broccoli: $1.99
- Frozen Brussels Sprouts: $1.19
No one ever said you can’t have a fancy drink on Whole30! I was excited to see a bunch of Whole30 compliant drink options at Aldi, perfect for sipping or creating a wonderful mocktail!
- PurAqua Italian Sparkling Mineral Water (case): $3.49
- 100% Pure Coconut Water: $3.29
- Italian Mineral Water: $1.49
- Califia Farms Coconut Almond Milk: $3.89. This milk is super creamy and great for making lattes.
- Spindrift: $4.99
- Various bags of coffee: Ranging in price from $2.88 to $4.99.
- GTs Kombucha: $2.95. I love using GTs for my Kombucha Collagen Slushie!
- Stok Cold Brew Coffee: $4.42. Use this to make a Banana Coffee Smoothie!
- LaCroix 12 pack: $4.79
- Vie Seltzer: $2.99
Pin it for later:
Let me know in the comments below — Do you shop at Aldi? What are your favorite finds there?