This Mango Chia Pudding recipe is great for a healthy dessert or side dish. Made with just three ingredients – mango, chia seeds, and coconut milk – it’s lightly sweet, super delicious, and easy as can be, not to mention Paleo and Vegan!
This Mango Chia pudding is one of my new favorite squeaky clean desserts, right there with my Snickers Stuffed Dates! My kids have been begging me to make it almost every day this week, so I had to share it with y’all!
This recipe light and bright, full of flavor but not overly heavy or filling. It’s really just a nice sweet treat in the summer.
But the best part? It’s a completely no-cook recipe, and oh so easy to make!
Hands down, my favorite thing about this recipe is that it only has THREE ingredients! A lot of chia pudding recipes call for sweeteners like maple syrup or agave, but mangos are naturally super sweet. You won’t need any extra sweetener!
- Chia Seeds
- Light Coconut Milk. Full fat coconut milk will work, but it’s pretty clumpy when chilled. Light coconut milk will still have a few clumps, but it’ll be a lot smoother.
Note: You can substitute any type of milk that you like, so long as you use the correct ratio of liquid to chia pudding.
- The correct chia seed to liquid ratio is 1:4. Use 4 tablespoons of chia seeds per 1 cup of liquid. It will be a nice pudding-like consistency without being overly thick.
Making the Recipe
This recipe is easy as pie! Okay, easy as pudding. Here’s how it comes together:
- Blend one mango well into a puree. Dice the other mango and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the mango puree, coconut milk, and chia seeds well.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Serve in cups and top with a little extra diced mango. Enjoy!
- How to Store Chia Pudding: Store Chia Pudding in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Make sure to try these Paleo dessert recipes: Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse or Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Balls. If you’re serving this as a side dish with your breakfast, try my Smoked Salmon & Jammy Eggs Platter.
Like this recipe? Tap the 5 star rating below!
Mango Chia Pudding -Vegan, Paleo
- 2 mangos divided
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- Peel and cut the flesh away from the mangos. Dice one of the mangos and set it aside. In a blender or food processor, blend the other mango. The mango puree should be ~1 cup, and together, the mango puree and coconut milk should make 1.5 cups. If less, add more coconut milk to make at least 1.5 cups total.
- Transfer the mango puree and coconut milk to a small bowl. Stir in the chia seeds until well combined.
- Stir the diced mango in now, or set it aside until you're ready to serve, if you want to top the chia pudding with it. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 2 hours. Once it's ready, stir the chia pudding and divide between four glasses.