This non-alcoholic Peaches and Cream Mocktail recipe is perfect for summertime and your Whole30! With just 3 ingredients, it’s creamy and sweet, the most refreshing drink you can have on a hot summer day!
Peaches & Cream Mocktail
Question: Will I ever stop posting about summer peaches?
Answer: Probably not. Until the summer’s over, I mean [insert silly face emoji here]. Okay, but seriously, I just can’t stop! We’ve been loving the peaches from the local orchard (Gross’ Orchard, check them out!), and I just can’t stop eating them… so I guess I’ll drink them, too!
This Peaches and Cream Mocktail is actually the brainchild of my oldest son.
Just six years old and already he comes up with the most creative ideas! He said, ‘Mom, let’s freeze some and then blend them up!” The thing is, we’re both not really that big on making smoothies these days, since we subscribe to SmoothieBox, and I’m totally obsessed with them.
So we played around a little and the Peaches & Cream Mocktail was born. It’s lightly sweet and super creamy, the perfect refreshing and hydrating drink on a hot summer day.
Making the Recipe
This is seriously one of the easiest mocktail recipes ever!
- Wash and slice your peaches and freeze them. If you’d like, you can use those little cups of Mott’s peaches in 100% juice… just use the equivalent of 3 cups.
- Once they’re frozen, blend them up in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour the peach mixture over crushed ice and top off with some coconut milk.
- Garnish with a little mint. DONE and DONE. It truly doesn’t get any easier than that!
For this drink, try to choose light coconut milk. At a cool temp, it doesn’t clump up. You can use whatever type you like, but the light tends to work better in cold drinks. Full fat coconut works fine but will be a little clumpy.
Pin it for later:
Do you like this recipe? Leave a star rating below!
And please come find me over on Instagram @cookathomemom!
Peaches & Cream Mocktail (Whole30)
- 3-4 ripe peaches
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- Wash and slice the peaches. Freeze them at least three hours (I prefer them to be not quite fully frozen, just very cold and firm). Blend the peaches in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Fill four tall glasses with 1/2 cup of crushed ice each, then pour the peach mixture over it, dividing evenly among the four glasses.
- Top off with 1/4 coconut milk, gently swirl with a straw, and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
Want more Whole30 Mocktail goodness?
Try my Strawberry Basil Smash Mocktail recipe!