This non-alcoholic Peaches and Cream Mocktail recipe is perfect for summertime and your Whole30! With just 3 ingredients, it’s creamy and sweet, the most refreshing drink you can have on a hot summer day!
Question: Will I ever stop sharing peach recipes?
Answer: Probably not.
Until the summer’s over, I mean! We’ve been loving the peaches from the local orchard, and I just can’t stop eating them. I’m making peach-avocado salsa, grilled peaches, and more… so I guess I’ll drink them, too!
So here comes the Peaches and Cream Mocktail – the brainchild of my oldest son, who told me he wanted, “A peach smoothie but not a smoothie.”
We played around a little and the Peaches & Cream Mocktail was born. It’s lightly sweet and super creamy, the perfect refreshing and hydrating drink on a hot summer day. And it’s of course made without alcohol, refined sugar, or anything artificial. It’s great for Whole30 and Paleo lifestyles, too!
- Coconut Milk
- Mint, optional
Making the Recipe
This is seriously one of the easiest mocktail recipes to make… maybe ever!
- Wash and slice your peaches and freeze them. If you’d like, you can use those little cups of Mott’s peaches in 100% juice… just use the equivalent of 3 cups.
- Once they’re frozen, blend them up in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour the peach mixture over crushed ice and top off with some coconut milk.
- Garnish with a little mint. DONE and DONE. It truly doesn’t get any easier than that!
For this drink, try to choose light coconut milk. At a cool temp, it doesn’t clump up. You can use whatever type you like, but the light tends to work better in cold drinks. Full fat coconut works fine but will be a little clumpy.
Do you like this recipe? Leave a star rating below!
And please come find me over on Instagram @cookathomemom!
Peaches & Cream Mocktail – Non Alcoholic, Whole30
- 3-4 ripe peaches, or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup coconut milk preferably light coconut milk
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- Wash and slice the peaches. Freeze them at least three hours, so they're not quite fully frozen, just very cold and firm. If using pre-frozen peaches, set them on a dish at room temperature for at least 45 minutes to partially thaw. Blend the peaches in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Fill four tall glasses with 1/2 cup of crushed ice each, then pour the blended peach mixture over it, dividing evenly among the four glasses.
- Top each glass with 1/4 coconut milk, then gently swirl with a straw, and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!