This Banana Coffee Smoothie recipe is made with leftover coffee or Cold Brew, almond butter, and coconut milk! It’s a healthy smoothie recipe you’ll come back to time and time again, because it is SO DELICIOUS, plus it’s Gluten Free, Paleo, and Vegan!
Because you know I love healthy smoothies, right? Well I do. They’re easy and refreshing, plus an awesome way to get extra good things in your diet.
Adding fruit, healthy fats, vegetables, and more to your smoothies is a pretty easy way to get extra good things in your diet, and you use usually use whatever you’ve got lying around.
But the best thing about smoothies? They’re SO FAST. Today I grabbed some of my favorites and made this Vegan & Paleo Banana Coffee Smoothie.
- Almond Butter: I prefer to use almond butter or cashew butter, but you can substitute any nut butter you like. There are a ton of great options available at stores like Costco, Kroger, and Walmart.
- Coconut Milk: I prefer to use full fat.
- Banana: Fresh or frozen both work great!
- Cold Brew: I like to use Cold Brew in this smoothie because the flavor is strong. If you want a good coffee flavor, you have to use something strong that won’t be diluted by the ice too much. You can also use your leftover strong coffee. Just make sure it’s been cooled first.
Once you’ve got all your ingredients, all that’s left to do is throw it in your blender and mix mix mix. I told you it’d be easy, didn’t I? And the flavor of the sweet banana, strong coffee, some nut butter and rich coconut milk is literally off the charts.
Trust me on this one, guys. Next time you need something fun to drink with a little kick, give this recipe a try! Have I ever let you down before? Wait… don’t answer that.
More delicious drinks:
If you’re a smoothie person like me, and you you happen to want to make smoothies EVEN FASTER than this banana coffee smoothie… I recommend checking out SmoothieBox. They’re well balanced and very tasty (that link will get you a discount too!).
You’ll also find a lot more healthy cooking inspiration on my Instagram page (@cookathomemom). Come by and say hello!
Like this banana coffee smoothie recipe? I’d love to know what you think.
Drop a star rating and leave a comment below!
Banana, Coffee + Almond Butter Smoothie
- 1 cup cold brew or strong leftover coffee, cooled
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend on high until fully combined and all the ingredients are broken down. Serve immediately.
I only share products I use & love. This post contains affiliate links.