Start your morning right! This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie is a simple and deliciously creamy drink recipe you’ll make time and time again. It’s made with just three simple ingredients, plus it’s Vegan, Paleo, and WW friendly!
Table of contents
I only share products I use and love. This post contains affiliate links.
🥤 Breakfast Smoothies
Confession time! Smoothies are my favorite back-to-school time breakfast. I mean, our early mornings are chaotic enough without having to cook and then force-feed a few tired kids before we get in the car for school.
My solution? Smoothies! I just pop a few naturally sweet ingredients into my blender and mix until smooth, then my kids happily sip while I brush hair, tie shoes, and zipper backpacks.
And this smoothie is bursting with sweetness and plenty of bright, tropical flavors and plenty of optional ingredients to customize it.
Trust me when I tell you, and your kids will love this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie in the mornings or for a sweet, healthy treat after dinner.
👉 Need more kid-friendly smoothies? Check out my Kiwi Spinach smoothie!
🍓 Recipe Ingredients
Now I already told you there are only three ingredients, but you’re not going to believe how simple it is! These are only ingredients you need:
To add more health benefits or additional flavors to your smoothie, you have the option to add one or more additional ingredients. Some that I like:
- A handful of spinach or riced cauliflower. I like to get extra veggies in any way I can!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt for extra protein and probiotics (this option is not Vegan or Paleo).
- 1/2 avocado. Good fats are good for you!
- Any protein powder you enjoy. Personally, I like to add unflavored collagen, which is great for Paleo and WW plans, but is not Vegan. Any vanilla flavored protein powder you like would work beautifully, too!
- Substitute orange juice for half of the milk. This adds a little extra sweetness and a more summery flavor.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice. It adds a really nice tart. element and brightens the flavors in the pineapple and strawberries.
👨🍳 Making the Smoothie
Once you’ve got all your ingredients ready, add everything to your high speed blender and turn to high speed until smooth.
Note: If you don’t have a high speed blender, a regular blender or food processor will still work well. An immersion blender will also work, but it will work best if you let the frozen strawberries and pineapple defrost about halfway before attempting to use it.
After the smoothie is blended up, pour it into two tall glasses and serve immediately. You can freeze leftovers in ice cube trays to blend up again later. And that’s it!
Like this recipe? Drop a star rating below or tag me on Instagram @cookathomemom!
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Banana Pineapple Smoothie
- 1.5 cups coconut milk or any milk of choice
- 1.5 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Add all the ingredients to your blender. Cover and turn to high speed, and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
- A handful of spinach or riced cauliflower.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 avocado.
- 1 scoop of any protein powder you enjoy.
- Substitute orange juice for half of the milk.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice.