Jump to Recipe
Impress your morning guests with this super simple, delicious brunch platter! Assembled with smoked salmon, perfectly cooked jammy eggs, mixed vegetables, and of course, a recipe for homemade everything bagel seasoning, this breakfast platter is a big crowd pleaser! Plus it’s easy to make ahead, and it fits Whole30 and Low Carb dietary restrictions.
Smoked Salmon & Jammy Eggs
One secret I’ve learned about entertaining – it doesn’t have to be complicated! Most of all, people are interested in being together. I think that gets lost in all the other stuff, but it’s true. So I try to focus on just pairing a few really delicious and simple ingredients together, and then ENJOY.
Smoked salmon is one of my all-time favorite breakfast proteins. It has so much flavor! Serve it with crunchy veggies, perfectly jammy boiled eggs, and everything bagel seasoning, and you’ve got the easiest (Whole30 and Low Carb!) breakfast spread of all time. Seriously, you wouldn’t believe how quick this is!
What you need:
- Boiled Eggs: You can prepare them however you like, or follow my step-by-step Jammy Eggs recipe. This step can be done ahead of time!
- Smoked Salmon: Finding Whole30 compliant smoked salmon is fairly easy, but you do have to check the labels. Watch for added sugars and non-compliant additives.
- Vegetables: Cherry Tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, red onion, and avocado
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: Buy pre-made at Trader Joes, Costco, or Williams Sonoma, OR follow my recipe below!
What’s in Everything Bagel Seasoning?
I’m glad you asked! This magical blend of delicious goodness is literally EVERYTHING (get it?) I want. And it’s really simple to make. Honestly, you should make this stuff in bulk.
All you need: Black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, poppy seeds, flakey sea salt, dried onion, and garlic flakes (not garlic powder). Measure, mix, and you are done!
So that’s it! If you liked this recipe, here’s a few more you might enjoy:
- Paleo Waffles & Breakfast Bar
- Easy Prosciutto Egg Cups (Whole30, Keto)
- Spiralized Zucchini & Pesto Egg Nests (Low Carb)
- Easy Shakshuka (Whole30)
- Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole (Whole30)
Let me know what you think! Drop a star rating below!
Smoked Salmon and Eggs Breakfast Platter
A super delicious platter filled with healthy breakfast goodies, great for entertaining guests!
Smoked Salmon Platter
- 6 eggs
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 radishes
- 1 english cucumber
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning storebought, or see below for recipe
Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1.5 tsp flakey sea salt
- 2 tsp dried onions
- 2 tsp garlic flakes
Make the Bagel Seasoning
Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
Boil the Eggs
Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the eggs and lower the heat to a slow boil. Cook for 7 minutes for jammy yolks (6-6.5 minutes for soft boiled and 8.5 minutes for hard boiled).
Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and set them in an ice bath. Once cooled slightly, crack and peel the eggs. Keep them uncut and covered in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
Prepare the Vegetables
Meanwhile, wash and slice the tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and radishes. Wait until just before serving to slice the avocado.
Assemble and Serve
Slice the eggs and avocado. Assemble the eggs, salmon and vegetables on a large serving board or tray. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and serve right away.