Just add some wine and fruit to the classic half lemonade, half iced tea drink, and you’ve got yourself a Boozy Arnold Palmer! It’s the perfect sweet and refreshing alcoholic summer drink!
Why it Works
The classic Arnold Palmer is a refreshing, sweet mix of iced tea and lemonade. It’s the perfect herbaceous, sweet, and thirst quenching combination!
Ever since I was a teenager, I couldn’t get enough of the stuff! And now as an adult, I’m taking it up a notch by making it boozy!
It’s a great drink to enjoy in a frosty glass on a hot day. It’s also good for whenever you decide to have an impromptu celebration just because. It’s the Fruity, Boozy Arnold Palmer!
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- White Wine
- Fresh Ginger
- Mint Leaves
- Fresh Fruit: Peaches, Strawberries, and Lemon
- If you don’t want alcohol: Feel free to make it without the booze, and it’ll just be a fruity version of the classic!
- To make it sweeter: You can spike your regular sweetened iced tea this way too. Follow the recipe, just double the iced tea and omit the lemonade.
More Fun Drinks
- Bourbon Apple Cider Slushie
- Beet-Orange Tequila Cocktail
- Watermelon Mocktail
- Coconut Mojito Mocktail
- Strawberry Basil Smash
Like this recipe? Drop a rating & comment below, and be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Boozy Fruity Arnold Palmer
- 2 cups unsweetened iced tea
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1 1/2 cup white wine (I used pinot grigio because I had it open)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 peach, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, divided in two
- 20 mint leaves
- In a small pan, heat water, sugar, ginger, peaches and strawberries. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low and cook down for about 5 minutes.
- This will make a quick infused simple syrup, and it can be made a day in advance and kept chilling in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- Strain the fruit and set aside. Pour the syrup into a large pitcher, then add lemonade, iced tea, and white wine. Juice 1/2 lemon and stir in the lemon juice.
- Fill glasses with 1/3 cup of the fruit mixture and a few mint leaves and muddle in each glass. Add a few ice cubes to each glass, then fill each from the pitcher. Slice the remaining 1/2 lemon and garnish each glass with a slice.