This Holiday Cranberry Mocktail is perfect for your next Christmas or holiday celebration! It’s lightly sweet and bubbly and completely Whole30 compliant, made with simple ingredients like 100% cranberry juice, 100% apple juice, and seltzer (and no alcohol). I came dangerously close to calling it the Mistletoe Mocktail… and you know what? I still might. Happy holidays!
Mocktails on Whole30
I really think there’s just something about holding a fancy drink in your hands that makes the day feel special. Whether you’re on the Whole30 or if you’re not drinking alcohol for any other reason, mocktails are a great option for a fancy, festive drink.
And yes, you can have mocktails on Whole30. So this Christmas, I’m making my three ingredient Holiday Cranberry Mocktail. It’s festive and great for kids and grown ups alike!
Personally, I love a good non alcoholic drink regardless of the occasion, so it’s especially fun to enjoy one around the holidays. Here are a few others:
The ingredients in this mocktail are super simple! You just need:
- 100% cranberry juice
- 100% apple juice
- unflavored seltzer
Optionally, you can garnish with rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberries. I recommend springing for the garnishes. They really give this drink a festive holiday feel!
How to Make it
I am obsessed with how so simple it is to make this mocktail! It really only takes a few minutes to come together, and it’ll definitely impress your guests!
- Mix together the cranberry juice and apple juice in a pitcher. Keep chilled.
- Add ice to your glasses. Pour the juice over the ice until it’s about 1/3 of the way filled.
- Fill the other 2/3 of each glass with seltzer, leaving a little room for bubbles.
- Garnish and serve!
If you make this drink, I’d love to see!
Tag me on Instagram @cookathomemom or post a photo to the Cook at Home Mom Facebook page!
Holiday Cranberry Mocktail
- 2 cups 100% cranberry juice chilled
- 1.5 cups 100% apple juice chilled
- 16 ounces unflavored seltzer
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries optional
- Mix the cranberry and apple juices together in a pitcher. Keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve it.
- Optional Step: Sugar rim the glasses by running a sliver of lemon ardoun the rim, then dipping into coconut sugar. Note: This will make the mocktail Paleo but it's no longer Whole30 compliant.
- Fill four glasses halfway with ice and pour the juice until each glass is about 1/3 of the way filled. Top off the last 2/3 of the glass with seltzer. Leave a little room for bubbles!
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a few cranberries.
Leave a Reply