This Coconut Mojito Mocktail recipe is lightly sweet, rich, bubbly, and oh so refreshing! Made with just 5 ingredients, it’s the best non-alcoholic drink you’ll have all summer, whether you’re doing a Whole30 or not!
Even when I’m not doing a round of Whole30, I’m not a huge drinker. It doesn’t usually make me feel good, so it’s just never been my thing (although I do love a vodka + seltzer every now and then!). But that doesn’t mean that on hot summer days here in Virginia, I don’t really enjoy sipping on a cold, refreshing drink. Because I do!
This Whole30 mocktail is a non-alcoholic take on a Coconut Mojito. I love it for so many reasons, but mostly because it’s super simple and so tasty!
By the way, I came soooo close to calling this drink a Coco-jito. But then I would’ve probably had to punch myself in the face… and we don’t want that, now do we?
- Light Coconut Milk
- Seltzer or Sparkling Water. I use lime flavored seltzer, but you can use unflavored or any other flavor you like to!
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Flakey Sea Salt (optional). I love a salt rimmed glass, but you can skip this if you don’t.
Tips for making this Coconut Mojito Mocktail:
- Use light coconut milk.
Coconut milk is solid at room temperature or colder, so when you use full fat coconut milk in this drink, it tends to be a little clumpy. The light coconut milk will mix up a lot easier!
- Double check your coconut milk ingredients!
There are a lot of sneaky ingredients sometimes added to it! I like Thai Kitchen brand (for more on compliant ingredients I like, see my Whole30 Walmart Finds post!)
Anyway, the Coconut Mojito Mocktail isn’t very sweet, but it’s bubbly, light, and hydrating. Plus it has all the delicious flavors of summer! My husband and I have spent many summer afternoons sitting on our back deck, watching the kids play, and sipping this drink. I hope you enjoy!
And if you like this recipe, be sure to check out another one of my yummy non-alcoholic Whole30 Mocktail recipes:
Pin it for later:
Trust me, you’re going to fall in love with this simple summer mocktail! Please leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram if you make it– I’m over at @cookathomemom!
Coconut Mojito Mocktail
- ½ cup coconut milk light preferred
- 1 small lime sliced
- 8 oz. lime flavored seltzer
- 15-20 mint leaves
- ¼ cup flakey sea salt (optional)
Salt Rim the Glasses (optional)
- Cut the lime in half and run one piece along the edge of each glass. Pour sea salt in a shallow dish and dip each glass in.
Make the Drink
- Divide the mint leaves among 2 tall glasses. Juice the lime and pour half of the juice into each glass.
- Muddle the mint leaves into the lime juice, then pour ¼ cup of coconut milk into each glass.
- Add ice to the glasses, then top everything off with lime seltzer until full (be careful as you pour – bubbles!).
- Garnish with extra lime slices and mint and serve!