This Air Fryer Potato Wedges recipe is a super easy and crazy delicious side dish that’s great for Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free eating plans. Made with just three ingredients in 20 minutes flat, this will quickly become your new favorite side dish!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Cooking potato wedges in the air fryer gets them perfectly crispy on the outside and super fluffy on the inside!
But honestly, my favorite way to eat them is on their own with a side of compliant ranch or bbq sauce.
First things first. Get your ingredients ready! Here’s what you’ll need.
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive or Avocado Oil
- Seasoning of choice: Here I used my homemade ranch seasoning, which I HIGHLY recommend. Ranch seasoning is amazing on potato wedges, but you can use any seasoning blend you enjoy or the ever classic and simple salt and pepper.
Note: I like to use Russet potatoes. You can substitute red potatoes and gold potatoes, too!
Making the Recipe
Preheat your air fryer. This is important, so don’t forget it! Wash your potatoes, then use a sharp knife to slice them into 1/2 inch wedges.
Note: Leave the skins on your potatoes! Potato skins have more nutritional value than the flesh, plus it’ll save you time.
Rinse the wedges in a colander, then pat dry with paper towels. Toss in a bowl with oil and seasonings, and add to the air fryer, leaving space between each wedge.
Tip: It’s better to cook your potato wedges in batches in the air fryer than to overcrowd the basket. Overcrowding the air fryer will lead to uneven cooking.
Air Fryer Love
If I had to choose between my air fryer and any other kitchen appliance, I’d definitely choose my air fryer, with the second place spot going to my trusty Instant Pot.
The reason? I can use my air fryer to make so many different recipes, super quickly and with hardly any cleanup! I love it and highly recommend getting one.
Pin it for later:
Like this recipe? Tap the 5 STAR rating below!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Crispy Ranch Potato Wedges
- 1 lb potatoes russet or yukon gold
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning (see below) or substitute any other seasoning blend
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp dried chives
- 1.5 tbsp onion flakes
- 1.5 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp pink sea salt use 3/4 tbsp if substituting table salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Make the Ranch Seasoning (if using): Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Pulse until broken down and well combined.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375F.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice the potatoes into half inch wedges, cutting away any brown spots you might find. Rinse the potato slices in a large collander. Drain the water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, mix the potato wedges, oil, and seasonings together until fully coated.
- Carefully arrange the potatoes in a single layer inside the air fryer basket, leaving space between each one.
- Close and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning once halfway through. Note: Watch closely near the end of cook time and remove any that may be getting too browned before they burn.