Chipotle Copycat Corn Salsa - 10 Minute Recipe
The simplest and most delicious corn salsa of all time! I like to serve it with tacos or tortilla chips!
Servings 8 servings
- 32 ounces corn frozen or canned
- 3 limes juice only
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium red onion about 1/2 cup
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes optional
- 1 jalapeno optional
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons pepper
Thaw the corn by adding it to a fine strainer and running cold water over it. It takes about 5-7 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the vegetables. Dice the onion, tomatoes, and jalapeno, if using. Finely mince the cilantro. Juice the limes.
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and add more lime juice or cilantro if desired.
To store: Covered and keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Add one diced Jalapeño or Serrano pepper for heat.
- Add 2-3 diced avocados.
- Add 2 crushed cloves of garlic.
- Add 1 can rinsed black beans.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 579IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg