Cauliflower Tabbouleh (Grain Free)
An unbelievably simple side dish that's Paleo, Low Carb, and Whole30 compliant. To make it a complete meal, just add grilled chicken or shrimp!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 bags of frozen riced cauliflower, about 5 cups
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 English cucumber or 2 garden cucumbers, seeded
- 1 cup any combination of cilantro and parsley
- 8-12 mint leaves (I don’t like a lot of mint in this but feel free to add more if you like it!)
Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Juice of 2 lemons + 1 tsp zest
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
Prepare Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Prepare the cauliflower on the stovetop or microwave.
Set it aside and allow it to cool, then chill in the refrigerator or on an ice bath.
Dice the tomato, cucumber, red onion and herbs.
In a large bowl, mix it all together with the dressing and season to taste.
Garnish with extra slices of lemon and herbs, and enjoy.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg