Lettuce Wrap Burgers with Broccoli Ranch Slaw
Preformed burgers make these classic lettuce wrap burgers and broccoli ranch slaw a snap!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb pre-formed burger patties (this is a HUGE timesaver – and I use PreBrands or Walmart brand bc they’re both grass-fed!)
- Bibb or butter lettuce
- compliant ketchup, mustard, or mayo
- any other compliant toppings you like: bacon, avocado, pickles, onions, etc.
- 1 16oz package of broccoli slaw
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup Tessemae’s Ranch
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries (Thrive & Whole Foods sell sugar-free)
Preheat your grill or grill pan. Season the beef patties with salt and pepper and grilled to desired doneness – We usually cook to medium at 4 minutes per side.
While it’s cooking, mix all ingredients together all the slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
Serve the burgers in lettuce wraps with whatever toppings you have handy and a big side of the ranch slaw (my kids LOVE this stuff).
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 3mg