This beautiful crunchy Chopped Asian Salad with Ginger-Tahini Orange Salad Dressing is (omg!) so good! It’s packed with vegetables and completely vegetarian, vegan, Whole30, and gluten free, you will LOVE the bright flavors!
Eat the REAL FOOD rainbow! That’s what I’m all about, you guys (just check out my Broccoli Bacon Salad recipe). Enjoying all the beautiful foods nature has to offer is so important to me. Nourishing our bodies is such a privilege, and guess what? It can taste amazing, too!
You need this Crunchy Asian Salad recipe in your life, trust me.
This crunchy Asian salad recipe is filled with fresh, healthy, delicious vegetables and sweet mandarins, then drizzled in the creamiest, most flavorful Ginger-Tahini Orange Salad Dressing.
Make it for your next spring or summer cookout as a healthy vegetarian side or make it an entree salad with some grilled chicken!
I love veggies, like I seriously love them. I was a vegetarian for almost ten years and never really missed eating meat. I know it sounds kind of crazy looking at the way I eat now, but it’s totally true!
- Mixed greens⠀
- Red cabbage shredded⠀
- Bell Peppers
- Snow peas⠀
- Mandarin oranges
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds⠀ ⠀
Orange Tahini Salad Dressing
- Coconut aminos⠀
- Grated ginger, fresh or frozen
- Garlic minced⠀
- Hot sauce, optional⠀
- Black pepper⠀
This dressing is great because it’s super flavorful and really versatile. It works on this Whole30 Asian salad, of course, but also on wraps, as a dipping sauce for my favorite Feel Good Foods egg rolls — basically anything and everything!
So whether you’re vegetarian, pescatarian, or just love a good salad, this Crunchy Asian Salad is for you!
- Best Ever Roasted Broccoli
- Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
- Brussels Sprouts and Potato Hash
- Blood Orange and Fennel Salad
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Making this recipe? I’d love to hear about your experience with it!
Leaave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @cookathomemom!
Asian Veggie Salad with Orange-Ginger Tahini Dressing⠀
Orange Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini⠀
- 2 Tablespoon coconut aminos⠀
- Juice of 1 orange⠀
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger⠀
- 1 clove garlic minced⠀
- dash of hot sauce optional⠀
- black pepper⠀ ⠀
Crunchy Rainbow Salad
- 4 cups mixed greens⠀
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded⠀
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated carrots⠀
- 1 cup snow peas⠀
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges⠀ be sure it’s 100% juice with no sugar added
- 1/2 cup slivered raw almonds⠀
- 1 green onion sliced⠀
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro⠀
- 1 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds⠀ ⠀
Orange-Ginger Tahini Dressing
- In a small sauce pan, bring all ingredients to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Allow to reduce slightly, then remove from the heat and cool
Crunchy Asian Salad
- Prepare egg rolls according to directions on the package. Assemble salads by dividing each ingredient into four large bowls. Drizzle with Orange Tahini dressing, and serve with extra on the side for dipping the egg rolls!