This beautiful Whole30 Crunchy Asian Salad with Ginger-Tahini Orange Salad Dressing is (omg!) so good! Completely vegetarian, vegan, Whole30, and gluten free, you will LOVE the bright flavors! This crunchy Asian salad recipe is filled with fresh, healthy, delicious vegetables and sweet mandarins, then drizzled in the creamiest, most flavorful Ginger-Tahini Orange Salad Dressing.
Eat the REAL FOOD rainbow! That’s what I’m all about, you guys (just check out my Broccoli Bacon Salad recipe). Enjoying all the beautiful foods nature has to offer is so important to me. Nourishing our bodies is such a privilege, and guess what? It can taste amazing, too!
You need this Crunchy Asian Salad recipe in your life, trust me.
Make it for your next spring or summer cookout as a healthy vegetarian side or make it an entree salad with some grilled chicken!
I love veggies, like I seriously love them.
Fun fact: I was a vegetarian for almost ten years and never really missed eating meat. I know it sounds kind of crazy looking at the way I eat now, but it’s totally true. Obviously I’ve incorporated a lot of animal protein into my diet since that time, but I still really enjoy eating plant-based meals.
Recipe written in partnership with Feel Good Foods. I highly suggest serving this salad with their Veggie Egg Rolls!
The Orange Tahini Salad Dressing
This dressing is great because it’s super flavorful and really versatile. It works on this Whole30 Asian salad, of course, but also on wraps, as a dipping sauce for my favorite Feel Good Foods egg rolls — basically anything and everything!
So whether you’re vegetarian, pescatarian, or just love a good salad, this Whole30 Crunchy Asian Salad is for you!
Looking for more healthy vegetarian recipes?
- Best Ever Roasted Broccoli (Whole30, Low Carb)
- Brussels sprouts and Potato Hash (Whole30, Air Fryer)
- Blood Orange and Fennel Salad (Whole30)
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh (Whole30, Low Carb)
I’d love to connect with you more!
Come find me on Instagram @cookathomemom!
Asian Veggie Salad with Orange-Ginger Tahini Dressing⠀
Orange Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos⠀
- Juice of 1 orange⠀
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger⠀
- 1 clove garlic minced⠀
- dash of hot sauce optional⠀
- black pepper⠀ ⠀
Crunchy Rainbow Salad
- 4 cups mixed greens⠀
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded⠀
- 1/2 cup grated carrots⠀
- 1 cup snow peas⠀
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges⠀ be sure it’s 100% juice with no sugar added
- 1/2 cup slivered raw almonds⠀
- 1 green onion sliced⠀
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro⠀
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds⠀ ⠀
Orange-Ginger Tahini Dressing
- In a small sauce pan, bring all ingredients to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Allow to reduce slightly, then remove from the heat and cool
Crunchy Asian Salad
- Prepare egg rolls according to directions on the package. Assemble salads by dividing each ingredient into four large bowls. Drizzle with Orange Tahini dressing, and serve with extra on the side for dipping the egg rolls!